Oct 7, 2010

Yorgurt land landed in Namba

Yorgurt / ice cream shop from America just opened one in Namba! It's the center of downtwon, so it's really good place to kill time or taking a break after long shopping.

It's a self service style. You get a cup, and put any kind of ice cream as much as you want! You can choose ice creams from 16 kinds of flavor and 30 toppings. The price is by measure. (100g is 210yen)


This is my cup. I like basic style. I had vanilla, chocolate and maccha with sweet bean paste. It was about 700yen. I thought all the flavor has yogurt taste which I don't like, but the ice cream taste just like normal ice cream.


Yogurt land
大阪市中央区難波1-4-10 h+ビル 1F・2F
1F 2F h+bldg. 1-4-10 Namba, Chuo-ku, Osaka
Tel: 06-6212-4910
Weekdays: 11:00-0:00
Weekends: 10:00-0:00

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know this website provides quality dependent content and extra stuff, is
there any other web site which offers these kinds of things in quality?


My website - is breast actives a scam